The GFP-Premium filter cartridge is an activated carbon block filter. This filter is your best choice for Water with high contamination of chemicals and sediments. The GFP-Premium filter removes heavy metals and chemicals such as copper, lead, chlorine, fluoride, residual medicines, pesticides, microorganisms, lime and rust particles and many other harmful substances. The specially baked and pressed carbon mono-block filter allows for the highest safety standard and absorption rate.
The GFP-Premium has a lifespan of up to 6 months. It filters up to 13,000 liter (3,435 gal) of Water. Once the filter has contact with Water, it needs to be used. Depending on your flow rate and contamination levels, the filter may need to be replaced earlier than 6 months.
After you have exchanged the cartridge, please let the Water flow for about 5 min to season the filter for use.
Filter is made for cold Water only.
- Flow Rate: 2 liter / 0.52 gal per minute
- Lifespan: up to 6 month or 13,000 liter / 3,435 gal
- Linear Density: 0.4 micrometer
- Weight: 0.63 kg / 1.4 lbs
- Diameter: 7.6 cm / 3 inch
- Length: 24.6 cm / 9.6 inch
- Housing Models: fits several CARBONIT models, including SanUNO, and VARIO
- Absorption Rates: 60% for fluoride, 90% for heavy metals such as copper, led, etc., 99% for chemicals and micro organisms such as chlorine, chloroform, pesticides, residual medicines, bacteria, fungus, DDT, lindane, atrazine, etc.