$149 – $389
$149 – $389
Photos | Attributes | Specs
Carbonit GFP Premium
The GFP Premium is an active carbon block water filter cartridge for carbonit devices. This filter is your best choice for water with high contamination of chemicals and sediments. The GFP Premium filter removes substances such as: copper, lead, chlorine, chloroform, medication residue, pesticides, microorganisms, bacteria, fungus, DDT, lindane, atrazine, lime and rust particles, etc. The specially baked and pressed carbon mono-block filter allows for the highest safety standard and absorption rate.
The Carbonit GFP Premium has a lifespan of up to 6 months. It filters up to 13,000 liter (3,435 gal) of water. Once the filter has contact with water, it needs to be used. Depending on your flow rate and contamination levels, the filter may need to be replaced earlier than 6 months.
After you have exchanged the cartridge, please let the water flow for about 5 min to season the filter for use.
Filter is made for cold water only.
- Flow Rate: 2 liter / 0.52 gal per minute
- Lifespan: up to 6 month or 13,000 liter / 3,435 gal
- Linear Density: 0.4 micrometer
- Weight: 0.63 kg / 1.4 lbs
- Diameter: 7.6 cm / 3 inch
- Length: 24.6 cm / 9.6 inch
- Housing Models: fits several CARBONIT models, including SanUNO, VARIO and DUO
- Absorption Rates: 90% for heavy metals such as copper, led, etc., 99% for chemicals and micro organisms such as chlorine, chloroform, pesticides, residual medicines, bacteria, fungus, DDT, lindane, atrazine, etc.
|Area of Application|
Equipment of Carbonit, Home, Inline Device, Under Sink
|For Users of|
Bio Hacking, Coffee Shops, Farmers, Gym, Home, Hotels, Laundries, Personal, Planter, Pools, Privat, Spa, Wellness